Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas, Boxing Day, and Moves 2014

Wow! The last week of 2014 is now approaching and it will start off great!! I received the call from President last night on what will be happening for the next six weeks! 

I WILL BE................................GOING!!! I will be going back to London North and be the Zone Leader there with ELDER ADRIANO!!! Crazy huh? We served together exactly one year ago! I was so surprised but I know that it is for a reason that it is happening this way!! I am really happy. 

This last week was amazing! 

On Christmas Eve we were taken to a proper Chinese Restaurant with this woman Elder Hein met on the Street! It was great!

On Christmas morning we woke up early to open our presents and then we left to drive around to pick up all the missionaries and bring them to the chapel for breakfast. We ate breakfast then took a trip around London in the van to tour all the sights with Elder Nolan, Hutchins, Hein, and Torgesen. It was so much fun and we had a blast! Then we went to different members homes to watch Toy Story 3 and Frozen. Frozen was really good and now I could understand why all the little kids sing those songs. They are so catchy!! 

Boxing day: We woke up really early and rode Barcalys bikes through London to get to our destination. Everything in London was half off and so it was just a mad house!!! We spent the whole day just looking around and seeing people go crazy for clothes. 

On Saturday we had MLC all day long and Sunday we had church!! 

Everyone has just been too good to me here and I will miss it but I am only 30 minutes away on the tube. 


Love you all and will send pics next week!! 

Love,
Elder David

No comments:

Post a Comment