Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas is a brewing!

So this week I don't really remember much of what happened. I apologize haha. I will try to find some things to tell you about.

Malou (who got baptised last week) got up and bore her testimony in Sacrament Meeting! It was a definitely a proud moment for my companion and I. Tears may or may not have been shed. 

Today I bought a Christmas Jumper. A jumper is a sweater for all you Americans out there. I have been working on my accent and the English girl in the zone says it is quite nice. So get ready family for Skype in like 3 weeks. 

Tonight we are going to our ward mission leaders house for some dinner. 

Um the new Christmas video is pretty good eh?

We met a man on the street and invited him to be baptised and he accepted. We are seeing him this week. 

London is awesome as always during this time of year. Walking our of Piccadilly Circus, through Regent Street and until you Reach Oxford Street is magical. I wish you all could be here to see it. But my words will have to suffice for now. I am sorry I don't have the most time tonight! I wish I did but things are getting Crazy around here! 

Merry Christmas from ME! 

Love,
Elder David






No comments:

Post a Comment