Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Languages again!!

So as you all know and probably remember is that Elder Adriano speaks so many different languages and it is so cool to see him do it! Man we taught so many lessons this week in different languages and I just tag along! haha I like when it is in spanish and portugues because I can understand a little bit of it but not much! I can only imagine how Dalton feels and is probably a pro at it by now! I am jealous that he will be completely fluent when he comes home but it just motivates me to come home and learn some languages! 

This week we had some a really cool person come speak to us in the London North and Hyde Park Zones! Brad Wilcox came to speak to us and it was so dang cool! He gave a talk to us and also another one to the stake YSA! It was so cool. He has a famous talk called his grace is sufficient and you all need to read it. Type in Brad Wilcox his grace is sufficient and you should find it.  It is one of my favourite talks ever! 

So Arjay and Jing got baptised on Sunday! The family that Elder Torgeson and I taught when I was in Hyde Park! They got baptised and it was great to see. President let me come down to watch it and man it was beautiful to see.  I will attach some pictures when I receive them! 

Things are going great here and I am loving it! Will talk to you in a week!! 

Where the Olympics were  held!

Eu em Stratford, que e onde foram os jogos olimpicos de Londres.


Elder Adriano




Eu com o Brad Wilcox e a sua esposa e o elder David










No comments:

Post a Comment