Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

I MET THE QUEEN

So this week I met the Queen! Okay, I didn't in person but I had a dream that somehow my companion and I got into Buckingham Palace and then the Queen was right there and I asked one of the guards can I take a picture with her and he said it was okay. Then the Queen and I became best friends and she took us on a personal tour! It was epic! I woke up and was really disappointed that it was all fake because it was one of those dreams when it feels like reality. You know you have been serving in London for 2 years when you start to have dreams about the Queen. Newt week I will be having Tea with Will and Kate.

Actually this week we were pretty close to the Royal family. President called us in the Morning to go to the hospital to give a man a blessing. As we drove and got nearer to the hospital the more roads were closed and the more journalists we saw. We didn't know what was happening. So we had to park a like a mile away and walk to the entrance of the Hospital. We ask one of the reporters what is happening and they said that the Royal Family is about to have a baby. Something like that. But everyone was so excited. They were at the same hospital as us! We went to give this blessing and then left. 

Today Raymond got Baptised!!! WOO HOO! It was so great and he bore a really great Testimony and brought many of his friends to see. I will send you his pictures with this email! That is about for today! 

I love you all and have a great week! 

Elder David
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment