Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Turn Around!

Yesterday we spent our P-Day in Cambridge. We had an excahnge the day before with the Zone Leaders there and so when we dropped them back off we stayed the day up there! I LOVE IT! When we come back to England we are going to visit there for a day. We can go Punting. It is like a Gondola ride in Venice but around Cambridge. Just beautiful! I have pictures that will be sent to me soon so when I get them I will send them off to you!

We are teaching a Chinese Student named Raymond. He is getting baptised this coming Saturday and went to go buy a suit yesterday for church. He is really great! He is the one that prayed for me to get a girl friend at the end of the lesson. What a guy.

While walking to the chapel we were stopping people by the way and I walked past this Chinese girl and then I felt the biggest prompting to go run after her and talk to her her. Literally a voice say, "Turn around." So I did and we had a great conversation. She came into the church right then and we had a lesson. She told us that she had been thinking about learning more about God but didn't know where to go. Answer to prayers!!

On Tuesday I was back in Norwich! I love that place! Mostly for the people. We had dinner at the Wilkins home and it just brought back to good times. 

This letter is short but I will send the pictures next week because I know that is your favorite part of my emails!! Have a great week! 
 


--
Elder Talan Haynes David
England London Mission
64-68 Princes Gate
Exhibition Road,
South Kensington
London, England SW7 2PA

No comments:

Post a Comment