Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Vegan Challenge!!!

Hello Everyone!

As you see the name of the subject, I am now a vegan. Everyone in our flat was complaining that we eat really bad food. So our solution was to eat healthier. We were all satisfied with that until Elder Hutchins threw out "I bet I could go Vegan longer than all of you" and so now we are all Vegans competing for who can do it the longest. Winner gets bragging rights and a 4 pound tie from everyone. So worth it!! Hahah Goodbye to all meat, milk, eggs, honey, and anything else that comes from an animal.

This week I have received emails from a lot of my friends and it is weird that they are all off to University. It is so cool to hear from them and of the experiences they are going through. I was thinking about that this week and how weird it was for me to leave home and just leave to come here on my mission. It has helped me so much to leave straight here so I could develop good habits before I go to University. Scripture study, prayer, service, and shopping for myself. I am so thankful for this Gospel and to be on a path that I know will lead me back to my Heavenly Father. I know that it is not easy in any way but it is worth it. Our life here on earth is so small compared to the rest of Eternity. How great will our reward be after this life, if we have done all that we were asked to do now. Keep pushing forward and trying to follow Jesus Christ's example. You will see the blessing in your life if we are exactly obedient to God's Commandments. Almost obedient = almost blessed! Just do it (as "Nike" says). And remember our Lord and Saviour always.

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!!

Elder David

No comments:

Post a Comment