Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, November 4, 2013

London

Hello Everyone!
This week has been a great week! We have had some amazing miracles and I am very thankful for these experiences.
About two months ago Elder Hutchins and I were talking to this man and he was super cool to us. We were both waiting for a bus and when our bus came we then said goodbye and left. When we boarded the bus, we looked at each other and were flabbergasted that we did not try to set up an appointment with this man. It just did not feel right at the moment. This last week I have been thinking about that man and have been praying that I would see him again. Then all of a sudden it happened! Elder Mitchell and I were riding a bus we normally never take and while we are on the bus he then boards!! I was so excited and went up to him and asked if he remembered me. He said yes and we then got to talking. We both then got off the bus and exchanged contact information and he said give me a call to set up a time this next week when you can come over to see me and my family!! It was definitely a miracle. I now believe that that man was not ready to receive the gospel two months ago, but now he might be! I love how God answers our prayers. Sometimes in the strangest ways.
It is transfers week and I do not have much time to email but I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you all next Tuesday with the news of where I will be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Love,
Elder David

No comments:

Post a Comment