Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The London Magnet

Hey Everyone!

So I got the call last night and........ I AM LEAVING! I will be going to HYDE PARK again but this time as Zone Leader. It was a real shock to me. I thought I was definitely not going to Hyde Park because I got my license and there is not car in this area. I am happy about it because being in a car all day is not so fun! I am really sad to be leaving Norwich. This is the hardest transfer so far. I really put my heart into this area and it hurts to leave it so soon. I was really enjoying being with Elder Nolan! We have been singing all around and now we are being separated! My new companion is Elder Periera from Brazil! It will be a good time though and I have faith that it is all for a reason! 

Church News says that we will all be getting I Pads soon which will be pretty cool. President has not said anything about them yet but by the end of the year or early next year we will get them! It would make work so much easier! 

It is time to say goodbye to the blessed land of Norwich and I will have to come back to this place at some point. There is nothing as certain as change whilst on a mission. Change is always a constant thing. It is overwhelming having to start from scratch again. New companion, new area (Kind of), new ward, everything. I really do think this next 6 weeks is a grow your mane kind of transfer! I am short on time today because I have a lot to get done!! I love you all and will let you know how my new area is in London! 
 
I Feel My Saviours Love By Elder Nolan & Elder David - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0V2TVv3s2JXcHZubDg3QUZoanc/edit?usp=sharing



Love, 
Elder David
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment