Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Correlatio​n in Hyde Park

This week went by really fast for me.

This week we had a correlation meeting during lunch in the middle of Hyde Park. Our Ward Mission Leader brought and we enjoying this summer weather. I always have those moments where I check myself and say, "Wow. I am in London." It never gets old. We met some really great people this week and are doing well. My companion had a cool experience where he found someone to teach in an unexpected way. 

Early in the day we had to get a Book of Mormon in Tagalog and while in the supply room Elder Pereira thought to grab a booklet that shares 3 tips to have a happier family. Later on that day when we were stopping people on the street he felt he should pull it out and use it. The first woman he stopped was really interested in it and as they began to talk she said," My daughter has been asking me all these questions about God and I don't know how to answer them. I am really happy to have met you." We are seeing this woman and her family this coming week to share more!

On Sunday after church we were invited to a lunch in the Philippines. We have many members in our ward who are from there and once a month they gather after church to feast. It was wonderful. They are so nice and love teaching the missionaries phrases in Tagalog. There was this little 1 year old who was my best friend for the night. She kept following me around and as I would sit on the couch she would come climb on the couch and sit next to me like it was no big deal. It was so great haha. It made me miss all my little cousins! So all you little cousins of mine, I miss you all like crazy and can't wait to see you again! 

Today we went to the Victioria and Albert Museum and to Harrods as well. Fun day!! I will talk to you all next week!

Love,
Elder David  

Gold Plated X Box at Harrods. Ridiculous
 
Maricel was baptised this last Saturday in Norwich. Elder Nolan and I were the ones who taught her! 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment