Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Short Short Week

This last week not too much has happened. My new companion is awesome though and I am so excited for this transfer. There is just too much in common!
So Moses is doing great and will be baptised this coming Sunday! He came to church and enjoyed it a lot!
We had MLC last week which was pretty cool. We watched a funny missionary exercise video.
On Saturday the ward had an activity and we played cricket. Cricket is really a fun sport to play and it really similar to baseball. Except when you hit the ball you are not supposed to drop the bat. That was really hard for me to remember. I re lived the glory days with a diving catch. It felt so great being able to play a sport that involves a ball and bat. After the Cricket Match we went to a members home and had a BBQ.
I promise I will have more to write this next week but really this week was taken up by meeting and switching companions. Tomorrow we have Zone Training Meeting and some missionaries are making Portuguese food! It will be a good time! Well that is about it for this week! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Elder David





No comments:

Post a Comment