Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Transfers is Really Different Now

This is the last week of the transfers and so next week the missionaries get the call on where they will be serving and who they will be serving with. Transfers is different as an AP. We spent a lot of this time this week with President looking at  "The Board" with all the missionaries pictures and where they are and who they are with. We start with a prayer and start making changes. It is really amazing how revelation works. The Lord knows what he wants 2-3 transfers prior. It is so amazing how it all works together. Tonight and tomorrow we will finish the final touches and then on Monday we will start making all the calls. Then on Tuesday we arrange all the transportation for how missionaries will get from point A to point B. It is really fun.

On Tuesday we had another exchange and I staying in the area. After exchanging companions for the day we took the tube back to South Kensington and while traveling I struck up a conversation with a Video Production Major who was going to be outside of the chapel filming a movie for her school project. I invited her to come with me and have a tour of the church. She agreed and we watched last years Easter video "Because of Him." She was extremely touched and showed a lot of interest. She was unfortunately now running late for her project. Before her leaving the chapel I gave her my number and invited her back for church on Sunday. As the week went on I forgot about this lady. Then yesterday I recieved a text from a number I did not reckognize. It was her. She now is our new investigator who wants to strengthen her faith in Christ. You never know who is around you that is begging for the gospel. They just "know not where to find it." 

On Thursday I had another exchange and went to a place called Grays. It is the most Po Dunk town I have seen in England. It was a different experience then London that is for sure. I loved the people I met there. ALL ENGLISH! Also really rare for me. That night we went to play football (soccer) at a members home who is a Seventy. Elder Herbertson is his name. He has an R8 and the most gigantic house ever. With a football pitch and stadium lights. I loved it and really the sport has grown on me so much since being here. We are all playing when I get back! 

That is my week! I have a few pictures I am waiting to be sent to me but I will try to get them to you as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment