Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, July 8, 2013

TRANFER

Hey! So it is transfer week from the MTC and so this means that I will be leaving this wednesday morning for London at 6:00 AM. Because of this being on wednesday I wont be able to email you this wednesday beacuse we are traveling. They gave us permission to let you all know this.
I am so excited to leave the MTC because it feels like I am in a spiritual prison but everything I have learned here is so useful for when I am in the field. I am ready to teach in the real world. I will be informed on where I will be serving on Wednesday after my interview with the mission president. I will also find out at that time who my companion is.
The razor will be so helpful haha. My skin is always irritated from having to shave everyday with the manual razor. So thank you so much. If you could update my Facebook with my new address for my mission home and email that would be great. I love you so much. If you could send me weekly updates on my spending and all that would also be appreciated. So just my balance really. I will talk to you as soon as I can!
Elder, David







No comments:

Post a Comment