Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Good Things to Come

I had a hard week!

Wednesday I had my driving test to get my British Driving License and failed. I was quite angry with the driving instructor. One of our investigators wasn't able to be baptised this week and just other things added and added on! By Thursday night I thought this was never going to end. I did not see the blessings  that were right at the door step, literally.  One of the YSA's in our ward gave us a call and showed up with a free pizza for us. That was awesome. She just felt that we could use a pizza and she was right. I really needed that pizza. Not because I was hungry but because I felt down on a couple of things and really needed a pick me up. That pizza was a sign that I am never on my own. I thought it was pretty cool. 

I spent my Friday in London on an exchange with one of the Assistants. I just love London. I love it so much. The dirty homeless people, Big Ben, The Eye, Harrods, fast cars, suits, fashion, drunk dancing Irishman,  all of it. It is just a wonderful place. We spent our day around Tottenham Court Road talking to people and doing so errands for President. It was a pretty good day. I also got to be in the flat that I lived in previous to Norwich! It brought back so many good memories and even though that flat was rubbish, it was good to be home. 

On Saturday we spent our day traveling across England. We had to go to Gorleston in the morning to interview someone for baptism. After, Elder Nolan and I went to have Fish n Chips on the beach. Later on we traveled to Dereham to do another interview. 
 
Sunday was just great as well. We had a lot of our friends at church and some member brought their friends and we will be teaching them this coming week!  From Wednesday to Sunday our week had a completely different feel. I truly know that Good Things are to Come. My week was proof of that for me. I had the thought that the Lord had to bring me so low, so I could experience the high He had in store for me. I am thankful for the hard week. I am thankful to be out of last week. Really thankful. DId you watch the video last week? I hope it worked because I am doing another one. WATCH IT!

Here are some pictures. I am really bad at taking them because I just forget but my companion is good at it.
1. The District
2. Please make a caption for this photo and send it to me... It has potential. 
3. Fish and Chips








No comments:

Post a Comment