Alma 37:6-7

Alma 37:6-7
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.


.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baptisms

So Lawrence got baptised!!!! YAAYYAYA. He is such a great man. He does not look too happy but believe me he could not stop smiling the whole day. The one time he didn't smile was for a picture... weirdo.

And then Angela! My first baptism! She is from Ghana and asked me to baptise her this last Saturday! She is so amazing and it was a privilege to be able to do so.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment